Yaoi Movie

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Navigation

Navigation


man

NSFW WARNING


Bellow lies the land of gay content, including but not limited to erotic images of homosexual guys. Artworks not suitable for young eyes wear a mature filter on, but it is still not recommended to watch the page in work or with younger siblings. Or grandmas. Or cats. Especially with cats. You have been warned.


YaoiWorld | KodamaCreative Commissions OPEN


I would like to announce that the 2014-2015 commissions season is officially open!


My name is Kodama. I am 24 years old and I love art.


From years of experience, I’ve managed to satisfy over a hundred customers and finished more than hundred drawings for private clients and small commercial projects alike. Together we can make your ideas come true.


I am a multimedia illustrator hailing from Poland in Europe. I have been involved in artwork, concepts and graphic projects for over 10 years. Working both private commissions and taking part in bigger projects, I can say without a doubt, it has been (and still is!) an exhilarating journey. Art, especially the visual medium, is what stimulates and motivates me as I continuously strive to improve myself.


For every piece of work I create, I pour a little bit of myself into it. It does not matter whether it is a single private order or part of a larger work; I always aim for my work to be unique.


This journal is only a small preview of prices and services I have to offer. All necessary information to commission me like Detailed description of commission types, Commissioning Process Guide, Waiting Lists and Terms of Service you will find at:


www.KodamaCreativeCommissions.tumblr.com


Infinite Possibilities


✓ Females and Males | Cute, Cool, Hot


✓ Manga/Anime | Semi-realism | Fantasy Style


✓ Original characters | Fan Characters | Fan Art (Canon, OC, mixed pairing)


✓ Every kind of setting/theme e.g. Fantasy, Modern, Futuristic, Steampunk, Victorian, Horror


✓ Any kind of interaction e.g. Friendship, Fluff, Erotic, Fight


✓ Any kind of outfit e.g. Modern Fashion, Fantasy, Armors, Cosplays, Lolita fashion, Futuristic Suits, Erotic, Complicated designs | Nudity


✓ Characters in different ages | Different Races (also magical ones)


✓ Straight (Shoujo, Hentai) | Gay Couples (i.e. Yaoi, Yuri)


✓ Landscapes | Interior and Exterior architecture


✓ Mecha | Mechanical parts | Medieval, Futuristic, Fantasy Weapons | Objects


✓ Animals | Fantastic or mythological creatures e.g. Demons, Mermaids, Angels)| Horror creatures e.g. Zombies, Mutants, Were-things) | Kenomomimi | Cute creatures, mascots


Commission Types Examples

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Guys - Hot House maskurbate

Popular Yaoi Posts