Yaoi Movie

Monday, March 5, 2012

Vampire X Human Yaoi Rp

Vampire X Human Yaoi Rp


Hey guys, I'm looking for some new RP's my old ones have kinda went down the drain.


I'm only Accepting Roleplays for a curtain plot, so please, don't note me with


any out of the blue concepts unless its like the one Iv'e listed.


Rules.


* Yaoi Only ( Whatever you like to call it, you must have the dominate role)


* I'm ok with many themes but 18+ or higher is required for my plots this time.


* You can have more than one character! I would actually like more characters than


just the two main ones in the story.


* Paragraph Only. (Long term rp!)


* Unlike some of other RPers I will rp kidnap, rape, Angst, mild horror, death exe


man

as long as it goes along with the plot and isn't random.


* You can't kill my characters (Only I can do that) Unless I say otherwise.


* Please reply. At least twice a week. That's all I ask for. If you want to


End the rp or need to wait to reply tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Guys - Hot House maskurbate

Popular Yaoi Posts