Yaoi Movie

Thursday, June 13, 2013

And here I am!

japan

And here I am!


New visual, new layout, avatar, image. Everything changed!


And also the main content of the LJ has been changed.


Then you ask to me what will happens now: the main content now is about everything! Since my mood and my everyday life till usefull things like books, articles, Portuguese and Japanese grammar. All stuff that I think is interesting !


In here still remained some old updates such as fanfic and graphics.


If you want a fanfic . please follow the links in the 'link list' above (or in the profile).


If you want a artwork . please go to my DA account (listed above too).


If you want a friend or just a good talk, send me a message asking my email/skype ^^


Well, hope you enjoy the new Suzuki-Yuu LJ !


The next updates will be all locked, so, add me! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Guys - Hot House maskurbate

Popular Yaoi Posts