Yaoi Movie

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Newest Deviations

Newest Deviations


yaoi

Drowning Memories - Shyarba the Outcast WIP by yaoi-girl


Lazy Halloween 2012 by yaoi-girl


Crushed - ch. 4 Disclaimer: I don't own D. Gray-man. I'm just using the characters for my entertainment.


Pairings: Lavi/Leenalee, one-sided Allen/Lavi (for now).


Youmacon


So I'm more or less out of my 'slump'. I still miss being with someone a lot, not really him though. The bad part is that I still have a few things at his house. The main things being my dog, Duke, and my 38 gallon fish tank with I hope 3 fish still alive, like when I got kicked out. A friend from work, Matt, is going to help me this week to get the rest of my things! I love him sometimes (at work it's hit and miss).


-Me as Nagisa (swimsuit w/Iwatobi jacket or yellow hoodie and class version)


-with flashcards and speaking Simlish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Guys - Hot House maskurbate

Popular Yaoi Posts