Yaoi Movie

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Payme's Menu Backgrounds Strong Emotion

men

Payme's Menu Backgrounds - Strong Emotion


Two quick things; First, sorry I haven't uploaded any backgrounds lately, vacation. Second, sorry for making a shit-ton of backgrounds on koth_king, I just really like the map.


Hey, I'm Payme, and I like to make menu-backgrounds! Expect them to be uploaded at irregular rates, and sometimes in packs if I get bored one day.


I now take requests, free of charge. I'm not super creative, so please feel free to tell me what I should make next. Add me on Steam to make requests!


HUD used is yA_HUD, White Box


TO INSTALL: Drag the 'BACKGROUND TITLE - by Payme' folder into your 'custom' folder.


The 'custom' folder can be found here:


C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Team Fortress 2\tf\custom\

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Guys - Hot House maskurbate

Popular Yaoi Posts